Tuesday 30 December 2008

Tuesday 30th December 2008

Nothing much to report today.

I've stopped taking the anti-emetic, so I'm down to three tablets in the morning - Omeprazole (PPI - antacid), Fluconazole (anti-fungal) and Piridoxine (Vitamin B6) - one Piridoxine at 3pm and 9pm and 7mg Warfarin at 6pm. At the peak I was taking 7 tablets in the morning and up to 4 at the other times of the day, so I'm on greatly reduced medication now which is good.

Mood is still very good and positive, but I am conscious of the impending possible surgery and the fact that life will never be the same again afterwards, so part of me is thinking that I should be spending January rushing around doing stuff, and the other part of me is thinking that I should be chilling out.

I do plan to try and at least make a trip South to catch up with a few people in the early New Year, but apart from that I've got no real plans as yet. We'll see.

Cheers

No comments: