Monday 1 December 2008

Monday 1st December 2008

Hmmm... not enjoying today as much! Throat has been bad, and I've spent several hours at the hospital getting checked out (or "waiting around to get checked out" as is the norm!).

No fever, temperature or other symptoms, so nothing to worry about yet, but it's just making me feel like I'm ill, which is the first time I can say that this is the case. I've been a bit lazy today to see if resting helps (I've just had an hour's kip), but it hasn't really.

It snowed here briefly when I woke up today, and it's been bitterly cold all day. I guess at this time of year I know I'm not the only person in the World suffering a sore throat today - get well soon everybody!!

On a side note, when Vanda was ill last year she got addicted to Midsomer Murders on daytime TV - today I seem to have taken an unhealthy interest in episodes of "Minder" - old-style, ringing telephones, Ford Capri's, lot's of people smoking on television, and remarkably, not a mobile phone in sight! Ha ha!

No comments: