Monday 8 December 2008

Monday 8th December 2008

Ulcers almost gone now, so I'm much happier.

Next blood test is Wednesday or Thursday so I will try and get an extension of the Fluconazole drug to help prevent this happening again during the next cycle. If it were to happen again it would probably co-incide with Christmas, and I don't really want to be eating my Chrimbo dinner out of a blender!

Talking of Christmas Dinner, and my ongoing poor relationship with the food genus "vegetables", I came across this quote today:

An onion can make people cry, but there has never been a vegetable invented to make them laugh. -- Will Rogers

How True! And thanks JB for that one, I will remember it as I battle to find a vegetable that doesn't taste of the earth it was pulled out of! :)

No comments: