Sunday 7 December 2008

Sunday 7th December 2008

Hurrah! Another good day!

Some symptoms still, but definitely much better and I've been able not just to eat, but to actually enjoy my food for the first time in a couple of days!

For the curious ones, yes I did try one more gel treatment today and suffered no pain at all, so I guess it was just a co-incidence and I'm not the first person in history to have a side-effect. I won't be on the front page of the BMJ now :(

Short one today because its bedtime ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Col - It's Lawse - I have lost your mobile number! Can you text it to me on my 07825 number? Got my mobile 'nicked' in Borneo, own fault, left it on the veranda in a drunken stupor...

Anonymous said...

Colin
I hope you don't mind me leaving you a message. I am taken by the mixture of fortitude and humour with which you describe your recent experiences. It's a shame that you didn't make your mark in medical history with the 'gel episode' but at the same time its great that you eventually got some relief. Stick in mate. Gary