Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tuesday 24th February 2009

Hi All,

I am home, but have been suffering from a total lack of energy since I woke up in the hospital this morning.

Far from doing 7 laps of the unit, I struggled to stand upright or walk as badly as the day after the op. Feels like a real step backwards - I hope I feel better tomorrow.

Conscious that being at home might be harder, but this started before I came home, so I can only think it is a blip, or is to do with me coming off the feed last night.

I am in bed at the moment, and even writing this is taxing me, so I'll try again tomorrow and see if I can muster some more energy to post some pics.

Good to be home though ...

Colin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Col you must be relieved ?
I hope the appetite improves and that you get to indulge on those wonderful monster munch very soon.
hope my card arrived before you got discharged ?
love Adele xx

Greenacres said...

Hello Colin,
Roy and Rose here again. Glad to hear you are still doing okay and making progress. Colin, I hate to disapoint you but I think you are actually putting weight on not loosing it. I don't think you need reminding that you have just had major surgery and from what I know about your treatment the surgeon's handiwork more than accounted for what weight you claim to have lost!

Turning to your football question I think I have got it and I did not cheat, honestly. I think there is 1 Hotspur, 1 North End, 1 Argyle, 1 Alexandria, 1 Villa, 1 Wednesday, about 10 Towns, 1 Dons, about 3 Athletics, 1 Rangers, approximately 3 Albions, maybe 4 Rovers, 1 Stanley, perhaps 3 Wanderers, 1 Forrest, 3 Countys and finally 1 Orient. Did I get it right? is there a prize?

Hope you are home tomorrow, keep up the good work and hopefully we will see you again soon. All the best for now.

Roy & Rose.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear your home, I imagine your tiredness could come from the relief of going home. The full fat diet should help and enjoy it while you're allowed. jb

Anonymous said...

Colin

Sorry to hear you're feeling knackered mate but this is only to be expected I'm sure and will hopefully improve with rest and time. You've been through a terrific ordeal but you're coming out the other side now so should be proud! Keep your end up and enjoy that custard and Monster Munch - although not together!! Gavin

Colin Robb said...

Congratulations Roy (I assume it was you and not Rose!) Those are the correct answers to the footie quiz and yes there is a prize. Please dial 09011 145678 to collect it. Note this is a premium rate line and costs £10.50 per minute. Calls will last no more than 10 minutes. Maximum prize value £1.