Sunday 22 March 2009

Sunday 22nd March 2009

Outcome of my drinking session last night was that I had two small glasses and decided that was enough, so I am officially confirmed as a cheap date! Definitely felt the effects though, so I know to be careful going forward. I'm not sure how much that is to do with the new configuration of my insides, or just the fact that I haven't had a drink for nearly two months - probably a bit of both.

Nothing much else to report today - it's been an ok day, nothing special either way, but looking forward to hearing something regarding the oncologist tomorrow.

See you then,

Colin

5 comments:

GavinSimpson said...

Wow - with drinking prowess like that Colin, you'd better start looking at a relocation package down here with us Southerners! Also, as an Arsenal fan, I can quite genuinely raise a glass on Spurs' performance this weekend - just don't tell Sean Harley;-) Gavin

burnalanbexley said...

Hi Colin,
We visit your blog regularly and are rooting for your rapid recovery of all your exceptional abilities in the near future.
Alan and Sheila Burn

Colin Robb said...

Hi Alan & Sheila! Thanks for reading and posting your comment. It's good to hear from you. Who'd have thought 45 years ago that we'd be communicating this way! I hope you continue to be well and enjoy your Globetrotting for many more years to come! Love, Colin x

Colin Robb said...

Gavin, I am torn between the elation of seeing Spurs do well finally this season, and the disgust that our recent form is helping our bitterest rivals! Still, C'est La Vie as they say in Finland.

Colin number 2!! said...

Hi Col, Just checking/ working out how to leave a comment so this is a test!!