Monday 23 March 2009

Monday 23rd March 2009

Another ok day today. Woke up tired and have felt a bit washed out all day, but that's still quite common at the moment.

Main problem is I'm struggling to remember to do stuff. I was never great at remembering things without a prompt, but at the moment it's going to extremes. Unfortunately I remember everything at about 7pm, when it's too late (usually phone calls I need to make etc). I know I should just write things down, but now that I'm not working every day, I'm out of my "list-making" routine. Never mind, I'm sure I'll get back to normal eventually!

No news from the oncologist today. I'm hoping the relevant conversations have taken place today, but they've just not called me with the outcome. If I haven't heard anything by lunchtime tomorrow, I'll chase them up.

I'm off to have an early night tonight to try and wake up a bit more refreshed tomorrow!

Cheers

Colin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, luvly to hear that you're a cheap date...what does Vanda think of that eh? And quit worrying bout things you dont remember, you got enough going on...I cant remember lots, and no excuse.. Thinking of yer, Kate xxxx

burnalanbexley said...

Hi Colin,
We visit your blog regularly and are rooting for your rapid recovery of all your exceptional abilities in the near future.
Alan and Sheila Burn

Colin Robb said...

Hi Alan & Sheila, please see reply to your comment on Sunday 22nd March.

Colin Robb said...

Hey KT, It's good to hear from you and thanks for your regular comments!