Friday 13 March 2009

Friday 13th March 2009

Topsy-turveyness continues ...

Rubbish day today. I've been feeling nauseous nearly all day and have spent most of the day in bed (I'm writing this in bed on the PDA).

The limited good news today is that the dietician has told me I can have some anti-emetics to combat the nausea which should help get the eating process under control a bit better. Pain is that it is Friday and I can't get the prescription until Monday at the earliest, but hopefully the weekend will be better than today.

I'm going to write today off as another blip, and enjoy Comic Relief from my bed!

Missing a gig with the band tomorrow, which is a shame, but I'm just not up to it yet, so have fun without me! And happy birthday to H who is also missing the gig, but for a shamefully lax reason - going out celebrating your birthday is no excuse for dereliction of duty! :) No seriously, have fun and enjoy your birthday!

Cheers

Colin

No comments: