Thursday 1 October 2009

Thursday 1st October 2009

Blimey - October already!

This time last year I was lazing by a pool in 36 degrees in Dubai before hopping over to Cairo for a bit more lazing (oh, and some working of course! :). My last trip abroad actually - I came home specifically so that I could have my initial consultants appointment for my "swallowing problem". How things have changed since then!

Not to dwell on the past, today's big question is ....

Now that I've finished my chemo, my hair should start growing back soon. So, the question is ....

Grow it back or carry on as a baldy heed?

Votes on a postcard please ...


9 comments:

jbee68 said...

Crop

Mrs Jones said...

You have to at least grow it long enough to see what it looks like - I understand that post-chemo hair growth can often be completely different to how it was before - straight & blonde before, curly and dark after. You could have your own afro!

Anonymous said...

Grow it back and see how it looks, you can always shave it again if it comes back curly and a strange colour. Thanks for the birthday wishes.....looking forward to seeing you next Saturday. Annie xxx

Krishna said...

Once it starts growing back, use the opportunity to get is shaved into all sorts of radical designs and blame it on 'patchy hair growth'...! ;o)

Looking forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Kxx

Andy T said...

Carefully managed mohecan gets my vote ;-)

abw said...

Let it grow until you can braid it! :D

Have fun this weekend!

Love to you both!

Barbxx

Crouching Tiger Hidden Whelk said...

Grow it back and dye it bright blue. Yay!

Anonymous said...

DOH....my idea has already been nabbed by andy T!!!

2nd (more conventional) idea then.... just grow it...Definately grow it!

Apart from your fashion problems, it sounds like all is well mate. Nice one :)

Dave

Anonymous said...

Mohecan, deffo :-) Luv KT