Tuesday 13 October 2009

Tuesday 13th October 2009

What a weekend!

Everything came together 100% to plan, and delivered everything expected - certainly one of the best weekends of my life.

I'm gathering photos from various participants, and I will submit a post for each of the days once I get those through, so look out for a phototastic blogsperience to come!

Suffice to say I enjoyed myself thoroughly, and kept enough energy level etc to ensure I survived intact too.

Here's a sneak preview ...


You'll have to wait for the details, but now I have to start thinking how I'm going to top it ...

Cheers,

C x


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow sounds very intriguing !!
i've been checking your blog all day yesterday and today to find out what you have been up to .
So go on ... tell us all ..

love Adele xx

Anonymous said...

Hmm...wha u bin up to? Luv KT

jbee68 said...

Seems to have a connection to burning fossil fuels, good effort

Anonymous said...

DB9 Volante Conv? V.Nice

Anonymous said...

hi col jen here hoping you feeling good today just enjoyed a curry with son dr dave looking forward to seeing you again at steves party take care love jen