Sunday 18 October 2009

Sunday 18th October 2009

A quick "normal" blog entry today. I'll finish the weekend series tomorrow, as it is quite late and it takes a lot of time to assemble all the photos.

Since last weekend I've not had a great week because I've been suffering from abdominal pains most days. I think it is muscular - either caused by sleeping in a funny position, or maybe getting in and out of a sports car, although I didn't feel any discomfort at the time. However, it has meant that sitting upright has been painful most of the week, affecting my ability to do much, including work.

The pains were much better yesterday, although they have reared up again a bit today. I don't think there is anything to worry about, they really do just feel muscular, but I hope they clear up properly soon just to reassure me.

I get the results of my last scan on Tuesday, and if these pains haven't cleared up by then, I'll certainly mention it to my oncologist and see what she has to say.

Had a bit of a shock today when a pigeon flew straight into the [closed] lounge window. It seems to have survived because it flew off, but I bet it got a bit of a shock itself!

Very tired today, so off to bed now.

See you tomorrow!

C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Col
Can't believe I didn't bump into you in Weybridge especially driving around in that car !!
Anyway good luck with the consultant tomorrow
adele xx

Alan said...

Brilliant write up to a brilliant weekend. Just image what Ali would get up to at a 3 star resturant!! Alan