Sunday 12 July 2009

Sunday 12th July 2009

Chemo Cycle 1 Day 14

Back home from the wedding and feeling fine. I don't think I picked up anything while I was there so all appears ok.

A great day in beautiful surroundings and the weather held off until it got dark which was an unexpected bonus given the forecast.

I had to have a lie down a couple of times during the day, but I lasted until 11.30pm which wasn't bad, and I even managed a few glasses of wine which was a first for some time. The band played a short 30 minute set and we might have done a bit more if it wasn't for the arrogant and rude hotel owner who complained about the noise (very vocally, and directly to the groom which was disgusting behaviour for someone who has just pocketed a substantial sum of money from the family).

I'm a little tired today and I will have an early night, but it was a good day for all concerned, and I'm just jealous of Dave and Caz who have just jetted off to Thailand for a honeymoon!

I've got a couple of photos to post, but Vanda has just run off with the camera so I'll do them tomorrow.

Should be another quiet week this week. Another blood test on Friday, but otherwise just a recovery week in preparation for Cycle 2 starting a week tomorrow, so that's all for now.

Cheers,

Colin.

No comments: