Friday 22 January 2010

Friday 22nd January 2010

Here I am sitting in my bed. I've nearly finished my Tax Return, but as usual I'm cutting it fine - I always forget that I need annual interest statements from my banks and they always come back with "5 working days" which drives me nuts!

In fact, in today's computerised world, I resent the banks as being the only organisations that still quote in "working days" - its not as if computers go to bed now is it! It makes me bad!

Anyway, no time for grumbling ....

I wanted to mention the charity gig that the band is doing as a testimonial for me. All proceeds to Cancer Research UK - I'll include the donation site in the next post. I'm aiming to be there and also hoping to get up and do a song or two, but I also have a stand-in to cover the rest.

The gig is on the 26th Feb at the Railway Club in Stretford, Manchester. More details to follow. Hope to see you there!

That's it for now,

Col

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are unbelievable !! Tax Return indeed , are you mad .
Count me in for a donation
lots of love Adele x

Alan said...

You should be given a tax return medal! Crazy guy, way beyond the call of duty. Great idea re charity gig, will of course add to the pot to something so close to all our hearts. Take care.
Alan & Ali

scotch said...

Hey Colin. Think I fancy attending that gig. Who do I harrass re. ticket?

All the best.