Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wednesday 24th February 2010

It's amazing - the instant that I start to notice any pain, a whole new level of service seeks to have switched in. I'm now getting two-weekly doctors visits, district nurse every other day, MacMillan nurse every week, plus regular friends and neighbours, so its been a busy time

Sorry, I've just had a shot of Oral Morphine, so I'm struggling a bit with this ...

Thanks to those who have indicated they will be there on Friday - I'm looking forward to it and hope it wont be to strenuous an occasion so that I can stay for a while.

Anyway - really am finding this difficult (1 word per minute it seems like at the moment), so I'll sign off again til next time ...

Colin zzz

5 comments:

Eric Bridges said...

Well done Colin...keep at it...even if posting under the influence.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy it on Friday Col!
Cheers
Ray

Alan said...

Enjoy this evening, keep strutting your stuff! A true rock & roller on the drugs, surprise!
A&A

Natalie Yates-Bolton said...

Hi Colin. I have just heard about where 'you are at' from Karen (Uni Surrey). So the first thing I did was find your blog- I would have come to your gig tonight if only I had found out 24 hours ago. A friend who never cooks is making a celebration dinner for me tonight- to celebrate me finishing chemo of all things. If I had been there tonight I would have loved to hear 'Laura's Secret Garden'- one of my favourite congs of all time. I have never been on a blog before but will checck in again. Have a wonderful night- will be thinking of you- hope it is as good as all those nights in the Student Union.
Natalie x

Natalie Yates-Bolton said...

oops -songs not congs !!