Wednesday 1 April 2009

Wednesday 1st April 2009

Happy April Fools!

Sorry, went for a lie down at about 9 o'clock last night and didn't wake up til this morning, so no blog yesterday!

On that note, I have come to a bit of a point in my story where there is little likely to happen for a while now. My next consultant meeting will not be for about 3 months, and in the meantime it is all about steady progress.

For this reason, I am planning to switch my blog posting to once a week (probably Sunday nights), which will hopefully allow any progress to come across in the weekly summary, without the monotony that continued daily posting would lead to. Of course if anything special happens I can always add an extra post, but I guess once a week should be enough.

Thank-you as usual for your continued support of the blog to-date, and I hope this slight "ramping-down" of the frequency won't leave you short of information!

Please keep posting the comments and sending emails/texts etc whenever you feel like it - I do appreciate it and enjoy the sentiments/debate/etc

Cheers,

Colin

No comments: