Friday 28 November 2008

Friday 28th November 2008

Hi All,

First of all, I sent out some messages yesterday to tell more people about the situation, and I have been overwhelmed by the positive support and lovely messages I have received. Thank-you very much, it means a lot to me!

No real change today - my head seems to be about half a second behind my body - probably to do with the pharmacy of drugs swimming about inside - but still no nausea or anything unpleasent yet, so still going strong.

Worst bit of this at the moment is that they have told me that due to the poisons going through me, I have to flush the toilet twice each time I go, which means that I'm spending most of my days standing in loos waiting for cisterns to fill up! They don't mention that in the cancer literature!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Col. Will now be regularly checking in to hear about how things are going.

Wish I had done a blog when I was ill as I found that talking about what I went through was great therapy.

Cheers, Andy T.